1. ComplianceAll ECCL operations within the country KENYA are approved and licensed by the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as per the EMCA and Waste Management Regulations, 2006. Other government bodies that recognize and approve our services include the Agrochemical Association of Kenya (AAK), Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB) and Pest Control and Products Board (PCPB).
2. State of the art facilitiesWe endeavour to meet and surpass our client’s expectations in provision of hazardous waste management services through continuous investment in the best industry practices and technologies. ECCL Operations are designed to protect the environment and human health.
3. Maximum Efficiency, minimum ImpactECCL primary disposal technology is HTI which is proven to an efficiency level of 99.999 %. This technology destroys the hazardous waste at temperatures above 1,200 0C.
4. Continuous AnalysisAll effluent emissions and gasses are continuously monitored to ensure compliance to industry and NEMA standards. These results and tabulated and reported to NEMA quarterly.
5. Health and SafetyECCL has a mature and healthy EHS programme that ensures all operations are carried out safely, within clear laid down procedures by appropriately trained and competent Personnel.
© 2016 Enviromental & Combustion Consultants Limited. All Rights Reserved.